my sanctuary.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

shit-spewing toilet bowls and pee-reflecting urinals.

 DSCN1726

Basically my title sums up my past 3 weeks at the new place. There is something about confinement that makes you stronger, and perhaps numb-er.

Life in the new place is basically like Uni, less the fun and the breaks. Mad rush for lessons, mugging, self study etc. Every now and then u get to go out to 'enjoy' the greenery, then you come back to your hostel-like accomodations and repeat the cycle the next day. Also, I feed mosquitoes full-time and train to be a soldier in between.

DSCN1652 

Allow me to lament that the food here is good, but you have absolutely insufficient time to savour it. Most of the time you finish your food before you even figured out what you were eating.DSCN1741

In anycase, thankfully, I have access to facebook and my phone. However bad the day may get, u can always get back and find out who's commenting on ur emo status, or call someone and complain.
DSCN1695

Pardon me for my lack of details, there's this pseudo secrecy such that you don't talk about what your not supposed to be talking about in places where you shouldn't be talking, like this. But like I said, its pseudo.

 

Well Im gonna have to stick through 35 more weeks of this, no two ways about it.

 DSCN1676

 

p.s. The toilet bowl REALLY spewed shit. it was like fondue.

p.p.s. I hope I don't get into trouble for the pictures. It was Family visit day..

1 Comments:

  • eh your bunk is IMBA NICE CAN

    By Anonymous tanyaw, at 11:16 pm  

Post a Comment



<< Home